LEASING A NEW GM BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET OR GMC
Strickland’s Brantford GMC has a full line of Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC cars, SUV’s and trucks for lease. If you or a family member is considering the purchase of a new vehicle any member of our sales team are willing to discuss and advise on the possible benefits of leasing and if it’s right for you. Consider all the vehicles available to lease. The Buick Enclave, Encore, Envision and LaCrosse. Possible it’s a Cadillac ATS, CT6, CTS, Escalade or the XT5. If it’s Chevrolet you can pick from the Camaro, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Silverado, Sonic, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse or Trax. We also have the GMC Acadia, Canyon, Sierra, Terrain and the Yukon.
Whether to buy or lease your vehicle depends on your personal circumstances. If your objective is to pay-off the vehicle or to take complete ownership, then buying a car may be the best option. However, if your goal is to drive a new vehicle every three or four years and pay minimal monthly costs, leasing a vehicle could be a better alternative. Book an appointment with one of our sales team and they will walk you through the vehicle selection, features, options and whether to finance or lease your next new vehicle.
DO YOU…ARE YOU…IS IT…
- Do you enjoy driving a new vehicle every two, three or four years?
- Do you enjoy having the latest vehicle conveniences, the latest safety features and few if any out of warranty repairs?
- Do you drive an average number of kilometres per year?
- Do you desire an overall lower maintenance cost for two, three or four years of vehicle operation?
- Do you want lower monthly payments on your next new Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet or GMC?
- Do you like the hassle of trading in or privately selling your older vehicle?
- Are you in a position to pay cash for your next new Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet or GMC?
- Do you mind having higher monthly payments?
- Do you like long term financing to get to affordable payments?
- Do you like to hold on to your vehicle for many years before it is used as a trade-in, privately sold or given to a family member?
- Is it important to have the feeling of eventually being free of debt after the last payment?
- Is it important to have the feeling of ownership once the loan has been said off?
- Do you mind the cost of possible inconvenience of expected repairs once the warranty has expired?
- Do you like having to purchase additional warranty for your new vehicle in order to not worry about the expected or unexpected repairs?
- Do you like to customize your vehicle?
- Do you drive more that average or the leases allotted 24,000 kilometres per year?
- Do you have possible life style or job changes in the near future?